Hello my lovelies! I would like to start my first post back with a nice and simple May empties post. So, lets get to it!
1. Mac Brush Cleanser – This is without a doubt one of the best make up brush cleansers that I have ever used. I am not the best person when it comes to washing brushes (don’t judge me) but when I do, it is a quick and easy experience. To make the product last longer, I put some of this in a cup and mix with water, put the brushes in, leave to soak then rinse. The brushes are still as clean using the solution non-diluted. Tip of the day for you there!
2. Vichy Purete Thermale Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser – This little gem is a daily cleansing foam which is like a cocktail of goodness for the skin. Additionally, it works really well with dry and sensitive skin like mine…I sometimes feel that finding products like these is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! I really loved this product and can definitely see myself re-purchasing in the future.
3. Bioderma – I don’t even feel the need to explain Bioderma….everybody loves Bioderma and so do I, full stop.
4. Radox Uplifting Pink Grapefruit and Basil Shower Gel – I am the type of person who cannot live without a morning shower to fully wake up and to do this I have an obsession with fruity smelling shower gels. This stuff smells divine…it has a very fresh and fruity smelling scent that smells good enough to eat. Next time you are in Boots, go and have a sniff!
5. Michael Todd Honey and Oat Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser – I actually feel like crying because I have completely used every drop of this cleanser and unlike the other items I do not have another one waiting in the wings. The whole Michael Todd range is amazing and I actually did a full review of this product here:
It is perfect for my dry/sensitive/oily skin type and the product itself is made using organic ingredients. You need to try to believe.
6. Lancome Genifique – I am on my third bottle of this miracle worker and I don’t actually think that I could use anything else again. For years, I had terribly dry and problem skin and no matter what I used, nothing did the trick. Then the Genifique came into my life and i’m so glad that it did. My redness and dry patches disappeared, my skin felt smooth, soft and hydrated and my problem skin was no more. I used this before using my Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm Moisturiser and they go together like peas and carrots. I have tried other skincare items, but my skin soon starts to change….so these two will firmly be my lifelong partners.
There you have it guys…my May empties. Have you tried any of these items? I would love to know your thoughts.