So last night my partner and I, along with a couple of friends decided to go for a cheeky Frankie and Bennies, followed by bowling. I was very much looking forward to this meal, as it was a naughty treat…I have been getting into eating healthy and keeping up with the gym lately. But I was rather let down by F&B’s as the pizza base was a lot like cardboard, and I just love a pizza that is all hot, floppy and fluffy (you must know what I mean!). But no….my pizza was very disappointing…so naughty naughty F&B’s!
I’ve got to say, I haven’t been bowling in years and it definitely showed (hmhm). So yes, rather embarrassing as I usually do quite ok. In this post, I thought I would show you all my outfit for the night and make-up that I wore. So here goes…
Lately, I have been loving dark, wintery florals with big accessories, and this is the look that I went for last night. I absolutely love this oversized shirt at the moment; it is very cute with flowers and birds on and reminds me of a dark, mysterious garden. Now I don’t need to list where everything was from, as they are all quite simply from good old Topshop!
I kept my make-up fresh and simple, which seems to be my favourite look at the minute, although I do tend to change my lip colour quite often! I am wearing :
- Diorskin Nude BB Creme, shade 2. (I will be doing a full review on this soon)
- Diorshow Blackout Mascara
- Mac Fluidline Blacktrack gel eyeliner
- Nars ‘All About Eve’ as a base eye colour and MAC Sable eyeshadow in the crease and under the eye. (My favourite colour, a lovely rose gold. (may not show up on camera too well but it is beautiful.
- Origins ‘Quick, hide’ concealer (I do have some redness around the nose area and also used on any blemishes.
- Dior ‘Rosy Glow’ Blush.
- Nars Laguna bronzer to contour.
- Nars ‘Bettina’ velvet matte lip pencil with Dior Addict gloss over the top No.236 (a light pinky colour).
So hope you enjoyed reading this 🙂 Have a great weekend guys!