Someone may have done a little shopping yesterday, so I thought I would share with you all what I have bought. I have done a ‘shopping haul’ video for youtube, which includes these items that I am posting, and some clothes that I have bought from Topshop. As I am having difficulty with the audio and video syncing issues, this may be a little delayed until I figure this out, but i will try my best to get it up for you all as soon as possible. (Consider yourself saved…..for now at least!) Until then, I thought I would give you a sneak peek of the beauty items that I have bought :).
They are as follows:
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush and Eye Shader Brush. As I love my Expert Face Brush, I though I would give the Stippling Brush a whirl. As for the eye shader….I don’t think that you can ever have too many eye brushes. And they are buy 1 get 1 half price at Superdrug!
- MAC eyeshadows in ‘Satin Taupe’ and ‘Wedge’. I have heard sooo many good things about these colours that I just had to add them to my collection. I am a neutrals gal, so these seemed perfect for day and night. For daytime, I will be wearing ‘Wedge’ all over the lid and ‘Satin Taupe’ in the crease…. and viola!
- Sleek blush in ‘Pixie Pink’. A little scary in the palette, but great to give you that winter’s day rosy glow.
- Sleek ‘gloss me’ lipgloss in ‘Fools Gold’. This looked a gorgeous colour when I swatched it on my hand. Very shiny and glitzy for the party season!
- Revlon Lip Butter in ‘Pink Truffle’. A winter must have! I couldn’t wait to put this on when i bought it and was very impressed by how creamy, buttery and nourishing it felt on the lips. I think that this is great for a simple and fresh day-time make-up look. I literally had to go in two shops to get my hands on this colour, everywhere seemed to be sold out, proving the popular this has become.
- Finally, the Maybelline Colour Show nail polishes in ‘Brick Shimmer’ (a gorgeous rose gold colour, again perfect for Christmas time) and ‘Midnight Taupe’, a lovely autumnal colour. I recently did a blog post on the colour ‘Noite De Gal’, and was so impressed that I just had to have more in my life!
Sleek Lipgloss in ‘Fools Gold’
Revlon Lip Butter in ‘Pink Truffle’
Sleek Blush in ‘Pixie Pink’
MAC ‘Satin Taupe’ and ‘Wedge’
Do you own any of these products? Which are your favourite?
Well thats all for now folks! Until next time…..