Ok, so it would seem that I am going through one of those phases. Sometimes, I do not want anything, and sometimes (like now) I want EVERYTHING! It seems that Spring is the colour of pastels, pretty packaging and patterns and I want them all. I absolutely love the quality of Dior and Chanel make up, so when I swatched these on my hand I wanted them instantly.
They are as follows: (not in order)
- Le Blush Creme De Chanel in the colour ‘Inspiration’ – This colour is the perfect fresh cheek glow. Super creamy and appears that it would blend very easily and develop into the most beautiful pinky glow.
- Chanel Illusion Dombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in ‘Fatal’ – A gorgeous iridescent shimmer which I think would look amazing to make the eye ‘pop’.
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine in ‘Candeur’. This is a gorgeous baby pink colour, giving that fresh make-up look. The colour ‘Parfait’ is also just beautiful!
- Dior 5 Couleurs Trianon Edition Couture Colour Eyeshadow Palette – Beautifully packaged and the perfect Spring edition.
- Diorblush Trianon Edition vibrant colour powder blush – Again, another faultless product from Dior, which the packaging alone makes me want to buy this.
- Lancome blush highlighter spring edition – What more can I say…just beautiful.
- Naked 3 Palette – I don not actually own any of the Naked Palettes so this would seem to be the perfect introduction with the rosy neutral toned colours.
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lipgloss in ‘Truth’- I love love love the Hourglass brand and I have been wanting to try one of their lipgloss’s for a while.
- Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Creamy Body Wash – I have the Fresh Fig Body Souffle and I am just obsessed with the smell…I literally keep smelling myself all day when i use this!
- The Organic Pharmacy Purifying Seaweed Clay Mask – Recently, I have heard many good things about this mask…a rival to the Glamglow and this makes me curious.
- Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Daily Moisturiser – New from Clinique, this moisturiser offers daily defense against the environment.
- Michael Kors Selma Medium Leather Cross Body Bag – I saw this and instantly fell in love. It is simple, looks classy and the perfect size to prevent me carrying any pointless things in my bag.
- Michael Kors Saffiano Zip around Wallet – I need a new purse so this seems the perfect accessory to the Selma bag.
So, there you have it. My (very) long Spring wish list…you never know, I may win the lottery! All these items can be found on my Polyvore set at http://www.polyvore.com/spring_wishlist/set?id=112434990
What items are on your wish list?
Guess what….It’s nearly weekend!!! 🙂