Well hello everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and have enjoyed the extra hour in bed! Today I thought I would try something new and each month, I will put together in a collage a few of my top months fashion picks. Great idea? I hope so! I would love to hear your comments on what you think and if you love any of the items as much as I do! 🙂
So this season in fashion, there is a big focus on bold wintery floral prints (think garden party style) with pretty and exaggerated colours.
Pleats, pleats and more pleats please! It appeared that pleats were given somewhat of an upgrade at London Fashion Week. Think foiled finishes and premium fabrics, resulting in a sophisticated and grown-up look. We all love pleats right? Back to black and monochrome also appeared to have taken a step into the limelight this season and was a big talking point on the catwalk. Designers went all va-va-voom oozing sexiness, lattice leather and webbed lace.
There you have it, just a few of the ‘in-trends’ this season, with a few of my monthly favourites. Below, I will list all of the items and where they are available to buy.
What are you wearing from this seasons trends?
1. Zara Lingerie-style Studio Dress £89.00
2. MSGM Silk Geometric Blouse £255.00
3. Markus Lupher Women’s Red Lip Lara T-Shirt – White £90.00
4. Topshop Croc Embossed Contrast Jacket £65.00
5. Topshop Passive Premium Sandals £85.00
6. Zara Checked Coat with Pockets £115.00
7. Karen Millen Graphic Embroidery Dress £80 (Sale)
8. Karen Millen Patent Maxi Box Bag £235.00
9. Warehouse Faux Leather Pleat Midi Skirt £48.00
10. Topshop Floral Print Pussybow Blouse £38.00
11. H&M Pleated Leather Skirt £70.00
Have a great week! 🙂